Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Party

Several weeks ago I had a poll to see what Grant should be for Halloween....well with most poll/elections....there were problems. Apparently someone found out how to vote more than once and thus the results were invalid. I'm not naming names (Dad) but I think the voting officials in Washington need to be notified for the upcoming election.

Here is Grant in his Halloween outfit (more to come tomorrow). I may send these photos to the University of Florida Football Coach....I hear colleges are recruiting kids younger and younger these day. Just to clarify....Florida is not recruiting young kids....only schools like Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia are....ha ha just kidding!



2 comments:

The Waisath's said...

Look at that tight booo--tay! I will definately NOT be showing Morgan this photo :) He looks so studly! Cute idea! Nate-- Just a few more years...

Carrie Wood said...

That costume is absolutely adorable. He looks like the real thing. What a great idea.