Saturday, October 25, 2008

Functional vs Non-Functional....

We had some family photos taken this weekend and I thought I would get my nails done for the photos. I've always wanted to get my nails professionally done...but never have (not even for our wedding). I will say they are really pretty....but non-functional. I don't know how people manage everyday tasks with these things on.


Non-Functional....




But this weekend I was not the only one to get my nails done....Buster also got his nails done. Yep Buster! After almost 4 months of scratching our hardwood floors I finally thought to google "dog scratching hardwood floors" and wouldn't you know someone invented something to solve the problem. Soft Paws so I ordered Buster a set. They came in today and I'm so excited!! He doesn't' seem to mind them - which is great! We will see if they stay on overnight - or for the 6-8 weeks they are suppose to last. If they work....watch out because they come in holiday colors!! Oh how Buster (and maybe Bugsy) will be so stylish!! So these nails get the functional award!

Functional.....



No comments: