Friday, September 18, 2009

Good Boy = Stickers

For months I've been saving stickers I get in the mail for Grant. But Grant doesn't really like to have stickers on him or his clothing. So I decided to make him a "good boy sticker sheet". When he is a good boy he gets a sticker to add to his sheet on the wall. Here is a picture of his sticker sheet...this is day 2. I kind of went overboard the first day trying to get him use to the idea....now 5 days later he completely understands. When you tell him he has been a good boy he runs over to the sticker sheet and point to the shelf where the stickers are kept. I think I'll be hitting the dollar store soon for more stickers.


Here is Grant in action getting his sticker and he generally says "yea" after he put it on the paper and claps. It is very cute!

1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

That's adorable. What a good mother you are, with a good little boy!