Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekly Video

Not too much happening this week...but here is the video. Next week you will see "Buzz"....as Grant just got a haircut.

Have a great week!

Oh I almost forgot...I ran my second 5k yesterday. I can't believe I did it again and the same thoughts were going through my mind..."why did I sign up for this?". As we were getting ready to start I was at the starting line with everyone else and I heard this guy say "I got 3 place at this race last year"...that is when I knew I was too close to the front of the line so I quickly moved back. This course was quite different than the first race - there were two monster hills and about 1/3 of the race was on grass (slightly more difficult than pavement). All that running at the gym must have paid off as my time was over 2 minutes faster than before (28 minutes 45 seconds). Maybe next time I can get under 28 minutes....did I just say "next time". I'm definitely going through a mid-life crisis. Someone get me some help!

No comments: