Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pool Adventures

Today for playgroup we had a pool party at Carrie's house. There were a bunch of kids there but I didn't get my camera out until towards the end. I think the kids had fun playing in the pools and sprinklers. After almost everyone left Grant and Caleb continued the fun...well it was probably more fun for Caleb than Grant as you will see. Grant did get Caleb back a few times...but I had to help him spray Caleb so I didn't catch it on camera. The only thing I caught was at the end...where Grant finally let Caleb know he had enough.

2 comments:

Carrie Wood said...

That's really funny. I love when Caleb comes after you!

Kendall and Melissa said...

Haha! Poor little Grant! That morning was not a good one, at least for Talmage. Sorry we didn't make it. It would have been fun!