Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bye Bye Rocking Chair

So my rocking chair finally had to go. Grant seemed to think it was a great place to take his afternoon nap. I can't tell you how many of these photos I have:



So all that is left in Grant's room is his bed, many toys and his little rocking chair my mom got him. Well...this afternoon I went to check on Grant and here is what I found:



I guess one chair is as good as another when it comes to sleeping. I'm beginning to think he gets his sleeping habits from my dad....he gets up very early (generally between 5:15 - 5:45 am) and likes to sleep in chairs....not to mention the snoring they seem to have in common.

6 comments:

The Petersen Family said...

I think it is so funny that he can fall asleep in the chair like that! I guess he really likes it:)

Asotingrandparents said...

Hey, I resemble that remark! :)
Hope Grant will share the chair with me.
Love from the Asotin GrandParents.

Carrie Wood said...

Where did the rocking chair have to go?

Waisath Family said...

hee hee hee. He is so cute!

Kerri said...

So cute I can't believe how big he is getting!

Melissa Powell said...

So FUNNY! haha