Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weekly Video

Again another late video....but hey Sunday was Mother's Day so that day doesn't count against me...and yesterday I posted a video....so actually I'm right on time. :-)

Last week was filled with tons of fun. We went to a play area near the mall with dad, went to the park with dad, got a new lawn mower (which blows bubbles - but not yet - only when used outside), got a new basketball hoop, and spent many hours playing with Baxter on the deck.

Have a great week.

2 comments:

Carrie Wood said...

Caleb and I loved the video. I really like the bath picture at the end - Grant is so cute!

Sherry said...

Hey, Melissa. Grant sure is growing up fast, along with the new dog. Mark and I will be in the Chicago area the first weekend of June for his brother's wedding. I don't have a current home address for you. So if you could send that to my hotmail account, that'd be great.