Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Art

On Sunday I picked up Grant from nursery at church and the nursery teacher gave me this picture that Grant had colored. I was so excited! Normally Grant doesn't want to color or he tries to eat the crayons. So imagine my delight when I saw that he had colored this picture...and used blue & orange crayons....already he is a Gator fan.

As we were leaving I said to Nate "Check out the picture Grant colored" to which he replied "He is not very good at coloring in the lines but on a positive note he can write his name really well". Ha ha. Too bad it was the nursery leader who wrote his name....

Now we have artwork for the front of our frig.


2 comments:

Adrienne said...

It's beautiful!! We can't all be as good as Nate :)

Julie said...

It's an exciting day when they stop eating the crayons, huh?