Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter???

So we took Grant to his first "real" Easter Egg hunt today....by "real" I mean we actually paid to go to this egg hunt.

Well let me explain how that went using photos and what I know Grant was probably thinking....


"Wow check out all those eggs."



"What do you mean Dad we have to wait here in line until they tell us to go....I don't want to wait."



"Did you not hear me the first time...I don't want to wait!"



"It is about time we get to pick up those colored things on the ground."



"Mom I don't want to pick up the pink one....those are for girls."


"Wow look at how many eggs I have in my basket."


"O'k I'm over this now."




"Oh how I love Easter candy."






HAPPY EASTER!!

After we gathered 5 eggs Grant was done! Really done. He screamed so loud that we rushed out of the park as quickly as possible. You might think he was upset that the egg hunt was over....but nope he was just hungry. On the way home he ate probably 2 cups of cereal.

Next year - Easter egg hunt at our house!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

So cute...looks like it was a beautiful day!