Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekly Video

WARNING: Long video ahead!

Grant was all about sharing this week. Early in the week he had a cold and he has shared that with me...thanks bud!

There are many photos of Grant's "fish face" or what is the start of a long kiss. He also discovered the basement window sticks make great walking sticks. Grant loves to watch videos of himself....I'm not sure who he takes after there....so this week I recorded his reaction to watching one of the daily videos. Also one of his favorite things to do during the day is lock himself in the laundry room. If only I could get him to fold the laundry it would be perfect!

On Saturday it was 63 degrees outside! Amazing! So we got the wagon out and went for our first wagon ride of 2009. Lots of fun!

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

We made it through the whole thing - harder for Caleb than for me. Caleb giggled at Grant playing with his shoes and giggling. Such a cute laugh!