Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekly round-up!

Finally a new dinner item this week....Grant will now eat spaghetti noodles for dinner. That would be a total of 4 different dinner items - soon we will have a full week of different dinners! He only eats either PB & J, corn dogs, toast ravioli or spaghetti noodles for dinner. Grant will eat all kinds of fruit and vegs but not many "main meals" yet.

Grant has also discovered that Bugsy make a great playmate. It is pretty funny to watch - I think Bugsy like it just as much as Grant.

We hope everyone had a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love Grant's laugh! He self entertains so well. :)

Carrie Wood said...

We also really enjoyed this video. Eating those spaghetti noodles looks tough, but he is pretty patient about it. And, I love watching him play with the dog. Okay, so on your blog list, does it show the last time I came to your site, or when you came to ours? Why can't I figure that out?

Lewis Times said...

Good luck with the food. While Abie does have more than 4 things it's still extremely limited...and she's almost 3. If you find any amazing tricks let me know!