Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekly video

Wow - what a week. Not our normal ball chasing - book reading week!! Lots of new things this week. This week Grant has really become attached to his music box - he tries to pack it everywhere and he is figured out how to lift it on to the foot stool for better viewing. He also decided that his favorite musical ball toy (which a few months ago - just the sight of this ball made him cry) needed to be upstairs...so he carried it upstairs. There are also a lot of photos/videos of Grant with his ball pit. He loves it.

The other major thing this week.....well I'll let you see (it is also the theme of the song). Excuse the videos as it is hard to hold the camera and catch at the same time.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Go Grant!

Carrie Wood said...

Look at him walk! I seriously almost cried. I love it! What a cute blog. I really want you to show me how to do the vidoes!