Friday, April 30, 2010

Vacation Fun

Recently Grant and I went on vacation to visit family. We had a lot of fun! The weather was nice almost everyday - a few exceptions but we can't complain. I think we hit every park/playground in the Inland Northwest. The only downside to the vacation was the sleeping....or lack there of. The song on the video was Grant's theme song during vacation "Ain't Going Down (Till The Sun Comes Up)". He slept great for naps...but had to sleep in my bed most night - which meant I was constantly getting kicked by little toddler feet. We survived and had a great time. Thanks to our family for the wonderful trip!


4 comments:

Kerri said...

looks like lots of slides and fun! What beautiful weather. Grant is getting so big!

Lyndie said...

We had a great time with you! The boys are always so excited to see you and Grant when you come. Thanks for spending some time with us!

Carrie Wood said...

Ya, you guys must be experts on all the parks in the area by now! It looks like fun and like you had great weather. I don't know how you survived having him in the same bed with you though. I think I'd head to the couch!

Kendall and Melissa said...

"Sleeping" with kids is NEVER fun I've decided. :) I wanted to tell you though how much I enjoyed your lesson on Sunday. For some reason I started crying during sacrament meeting and couldn't seem to turn it off. But I really enjoyed your lesson. Thank you so much!