Monday, January 4, 2010

Weekly video...oh wait there is no video

So I realized today as I downloaded the photos off my camera that I didn't take any photos/videos this past week - except a few pictures on Sunday. Here are those pictures. Maybe I'll do better this week.


Just some quick mowing before Church.



So business like!


What? You talking to me?? Watch out Donald Trump...I'm taking over!



Getting a little texting done before heading out. My work is never done!



Can you hear me?? No signal here.



Dad & Grant wearing their matching ties.



Best of friends.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

So cute...love the matching ties...maybe someday Dan will get a little guy to match with!

Lindsey said...

I love the 3rd pic with his chest all puffed out. So macho! Thanks again for letting Grant "share" with Collin on Sunday. Does church ever get easier? :-)