Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquake....in the midwest??

We are in the process of trying to get Grant to sleep all night on a consistant basis...and there have been may early morning crying sessions...this morning (at 3:45am) was one of those times. I was in bed waiting for him to stop crying so I could go back to sleep when my bed started to move ever so slightly. It thought it was Bugsy but turns out it was the earthquake that happened in Illinois. I thought for a minute it must be a tornado but then realized it wasn't and thought maybe I was going crazy due to lack of sleep. Finally it all made sense this morning when I saw the news....and finally Grant fell back asleep at 5am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't feel the 1st earthquake, but was sitting at my computer when the 2nd hit at 10:15. My chair and monitor started shaking and I got dizzy/sick to my stomach for about 5 seconds. I ended up calling my brother (fireman/paramedic) to see if they had report of a large aftershock or if I was having some sort of seizure. He called back 10 minutes later to say I wasn't losing my mind. :)